cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Model number

Please can someone tell me the model number of the stick?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

I just realized from the guide article that 3801 is the smart stick model number

Near enough, the stick itself and packaging give the model number as 3801UK. The stick isn't available  in Republic of Ireland, at least not for the time being.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't own the nowtv smart stick myself, but looking at this help guide article linked below it says 3801 and 3801 UK-RCU.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-box-stick-technical-specification#panelcollapse1

Where I am assuming that 3801 UK RCU is the smart stick UK model and perhaps 3801 is the Republic of Ireland model number.

Hopefully somebody who owns the smart stick will confirm the above by going into the stick menu settings.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I just realized from the guide article that 3801 is the smart stick model number and 3801 UK RCU is the model number of the smart stick remote controller (nothing to do with different identity between UK or Eire) Smiley Embarassed

Still half a sleep when i posted my first reply Smiley Very Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

I just realized from the guide article that 3801 is the smart stick model number

Near enough, the stick itself and packaging give the model number as 3801UK. The stick isn't available  in Republic of Ireland, at least not for the time being.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you both of you 🙂