cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Membership/Device

I have had a NOW TV stick since 2013 and membership cancelled and renewed 24th April  2022 with automatic BOOST.But cannot add device and only can watch on phone.Don't understand why.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What active NOW Membership do you currently have on your account ?

I am assuming it's not a Mobile Sports Membership ?

If it's a Entertainment, Cinema, Hayu or full blown Sports Membership (not Mobile Sports Membership) then have you gone into the My Account section of the NOW Stick found on the bottom grid row of the Stick Home Screen and maybe sign out and sign back again with the active account details that you checked by going to My Membership via the NOW website online account.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

Here are the dates of the various NowTV hardware releases.

If you have a Stick, it will be from 2018, not 2013.

If you have a device from 2013, it will be the White box, which is no longer operable.

Could this explain what you are reporting here?

Hardware specifications           

Now TV "White" Box

Now TV "Black" Box

Now TV Smart Box (1st Generation)

Now TV Smart Stick

Now TV Smart

Box (2nd Gen)

Release DateJuly 2013August 2015July 2016February 2018September 2018
End of SupportOctober 2020N/AN/AN/AN/A
UK Model Numbers2400SK4200SK; 4201UK4500SK38014631UK

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.