cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Linking existing passes to TV stick

Hi All,

I signed up to now TV a few weeks ago and then ordered the stick later. The stick has arrived and I've gone through the set up on my TV to the point it's asking for my TV passes. They show on my account on my mobile but no idea how I link them to the TV stick and can't see any similar posts.

I'm not very techie so apologies if this is a very stupid Q.

Any suggestions? 

Many thanks,

Lou 

3 REPLIES 3
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi All,

I signed up to now TV a few weeks ago and then ordered the stick later. The stick has arrived and I've gone through the set up on my TV to the point it's asking for my TV passes. They show on my account on my mobile but no idea how I link them to the TV stick and can't see any similar posts.

I'm not very techie so apologies if this is a very stupid Q.

Any suggestions? 

Many thanks,

Lou 

Hi @Anonymous User 

are you able to post a picture of what you're seeing on screen?

If you have paired the stick with your existing now TV account by following the setup steps  then you will be able to use your existing now now TV passes on the stick.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @commanda6 

Thanks so much for the reply! 

The TV is showing a nearly there screen, saying follow instructions on mobile to get your pass and when i log into my mobile I can see the entertainment pass as active do not sure how to link them

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @commanda6 

Thanks so much for the reply! 

The TV is showing a nearly there screen, saying follow instructions on mobile to get your pass and when i log into my mobile I can see the entertainment pass as active do not sure how to link them

Hi @Anonymous User 

now I think I understand a bit more about your situation. From the sounds of it, you've already gone to

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/tv

and entered the code on the TV screen to pair the stick to your existing account? I assume the stick that you brought was a bundle that came with some passes?

If this is the case, as you already have an account with active now TV passes. I believe the stick is asking you whether you wish to have the vouchers that came with your stick applied to your account. There should be a button to say continue or get passes or something along those lines , at which point the passes that came with your stick will either be applied to your account automatically or they will be stored in your account for you to apply later at your leisure by going to the my passes and vouchers page and pressing the link next to 'you have passes waiting for you'or something along those lines. 

I'm afraid I can't be more specific, as I haven't gone through the process in a long while. But I can attach a video to this post which might help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwq4A0aHGFY

I hope this helps

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.