cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Link not working

Good morning all

Just wondering if anybody can help, I got a email with a link to purchase the new nowtv stick at a reduced cost because my white Roku box would stop supporting nowtv and would know longer work.

The problem I've got is the link opens up a new page on the internet then say's nowtv is temporarily not available it has said this for the last couple of days now so I'm unable to redeem the voucher  and it seems near on impossible to be able to speak to anybody to resend the link.

If anybody knows a way around this or either a phone number or email address so i can get it resolved that would be most helpful ?

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a different internet browser when clicking on the NowTV email offer link ?

If that doesn't work, get in touch with live chat (use the green chat button on this link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The link automatically uses internet explorer.

The live chat has been replaced by a robot and can not answer direct questions

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should the green chat button not open for you if you have tried a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it, then send NowTV a message using the web form link highlighted in blue from the previous link page that i posted.