cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sinbad
Mentor

Layout suddenly changed on home screen

Crazy in matter of few hours today whole layout of my now tv has changed . I have now tv stick now remote before 6pm today i could scroll down my sports chanels with yellow cross click ok from the options and change chanel now as of 6pm tvguide button dont work and scroll through tv chanels dont work when i press scroll down it now comes up subtitles live tv and i cant scroll up and down and click ok to change chanel as it has always done past 3 years whats happened? No explanation fro now chat cant understand it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Sinbad 

NOW have rolled out a new update today.

Where on the previous live channels you could press the down arrow on the remote to see the now and next on screen info banner for what's on from the other live channels.

With the new live layout once watching a live channel you have to jump back to the TV Guide.

I did mention this to NOW today (since seeing the update for the first time) that I much preferred the old method layout, where I like to see what's on the other live channels when watching the current live stream without the need to jump back to the TV Guide channel list.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Sinbad 

NOW have rolled out a new update today.

Where on the previous live channels you could press the down arrow on the remote to see the now and next on screen info banner for what's on from the other live channels.

With the new live layout once watching a live channel you have to jump back to the TV Guide.

I did mention this to NOW today (since seeing the update for the first time) that I much preferred the old method layout, where I like to see what's on the other live channels when watching the current live stream without the need to jump back to the TV Guide channel list.

Sinbad
Mentor

Cheers fella its awful what are they thinking of zero advantage no merit what so ever

Saint1976
Elite 3

@schnapps add my voice to any feedback. Awful awful moronic decision to get rid of the ability to change channels when watching live. 

Sinbad
Mentor

Truly shocking no consultation its just dull they need to relent its just a clumbsy clunky  change its a downgrade😭

Matty999
Scholar

I don’t like it. I could go from the football, to the cricket, to the golf, to the F1, hopping from channel to channel. Now I have to go back to the menu each time. This is an awful update.

rodonn
Advocate

Has anyone else lost their watchlist series links in the change? All of our series (and where we've watched to) had to be regenerated.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Sinbad @Matty999 

Some good news, see this screen shot below from the NOW Community Manager posted on another thread.

Screenshot_2023-06-06-11-54-00.png

Sinbad
Mentor

Thats good news can not happen quickly  eneough! Please if you get update on proposed date to reinstate easier chamell change let me know. Thank you 

Matty999
Scholar

Welcome news, thanks for the update.