cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issue logging into sky store

Hello

Been having trouble for quite some time trying to log into skystore on my now tv stick. I have spoke to sky and they dont know what the issue is and i cant get hold of now tv... i log in with user name and password, then for some reason it asks for my card details as if im setting up for the first time. No matter if i press okay or skip, it jumps back to the login page. 

I have done all the usual stuff, checked devices on account, restated the stick, removed the app and reinstalled it but no such luck. Can any body help me please? I just want to watch the new jurassic park 😭

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A shot in the dark, but is your account at the Sky Store Website up to date, where your NowTV account is totally different from Sky Store and are not linked.

If your details are up to date on the Sky Store website, perhaps try adding your personal and bank card details again to see if next time you can login with your NowTV Stick.

I haven't used Sky Store in a few years so i won't be much further help sorry.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, did you manage to sort this out? I am having the same issue rigt now. Every time I put in my email and password it goes to the next page like its logged in. It says it needs some more information, there are 2 boxes that say NOW and LATER. Either one I press it takes me back to the sign in page.  I know my details are right as I have logged in on my phone no problem. So frustrating 🤬

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this exact same issue and what is bizarre is that before yesterday everything was working correctly.   

I have tried removing the app and re - installing.  I know my Now TV boxes are up to date when it comes to updates, as I did that back on the 22nd March.   I can log into Sky Store both on my mobile phone and laptop via a browser.   

I have removed my two Now TV boxes from my Sky Store account, but again when trying to login all I get is what @Anonymous User mentioned in their comment below.    

I have even left the boxes powered off for a few hours and still the same issue.  I have also tried restarting my wi-fi hub, although one of my Now TV boxes is actually wired into the hub.   

In talking to a support person via the website chat, they did not seem to know what Sky Store is?  Even though both the controls for my Now TV devices, have a Sky Store button!    

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sky Store is a different account service from NOW and you will need to contact them directly if there is an account or content related problem (even if it's relating to the Sky Store service on the NOW playback devices).

There used to be a telephone helpline number on this "Contact Us" link below, but it looks like Sky have removed it since i last checked on their website a couple of months ago and your options are either Sky Store live chat or alternatively email Sky Store.

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Sorry in the delayed reply.  I am logged in to the sky store on my now TV box.  I dont know how I did it because for days I couldnt and as if by magic the next day it allowed me to log in.  Sorry I cant help and I hope you have managed to sort it too.