cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve_l
Scholar

ITV X

Is anyone having problems watching ITV X ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to this screenshot tweet below it looks like ITVX have fixed the issue with regards to NOW and Roku devices when using their App.

youdoodle-2023-03-31T10-30-29Z.jpg

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @steve_l 

There is a few tweets over on ITVX Twitter with regards to the NOW devices and Roku Players.

Only advice ITVX are tweeting is to update the playback device and try a new App install.

No idea if this will fix the problem or not, though worth a try if you haven't done the above already.

steve_l
Scholar

Hi, I tried reinstalling the app etc but it made no difference, it can’t just be me, I have 2 devices and the problem is the same on both ? Very odd !

Adicollector

I can't get on ITVX. It keeps resetting to Now homepage. Tried removing the ITVX app and then re-added it but still not working.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @steve_l @Adicollector 

There is quite a few people over on ITVX Twitter reporting playback issues on their ITVX App on NOW and Roku devices in the last couple of hours.

Perhaps send them an email or tweet about it, where it sounds like it's more widespread affecting NOW and Roku devices with their App.

steve_l
Scholar

I got hold of Now tv who admitted there was a problem, got me to do updates and a factory reset, still no good then at 9.15pm it came back on, bloody typical 🫣

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to this screenshot tweet below it looks like ITVX have fixed the issue with regards to NOW and Roku devices when using their App.

youdoodle-2023-03-31T10-30-29Z.jpg