cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How yo activate my month sports that came with my now tv stick

I purchased my now tv stick with one month of sports , because i had 12 month offer i couldnt get it till after promotion ended (i was told on live chat) , promotion ended and i was charged £32.99 , how do i get my original month of sports that came with cost of stick ?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you setup and activate the Stick when you bought it ?

Have you checked on your online account under My Memberships, if there is any message towards the top of the screen saying "Vouchers Waiting for You" with a link that takes you to a separate screen under "saved vouchers" ?

Over the last year or so a few forum members have had problems getting the vouchers off their new Sticks and had to contact NOW to get a replacement voucher added to their account.

NOW usually quotes the voucher is valid for up to 12 months after purchase (usually in the past NOW gives customers a little leeway).

Only thing i can suggest, try live chat again where you may get a more understanding live chat Advisor who can help or drop a complaint using the web form on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cheers for answers, contacted live chat again and they gave me a code for the month of sports