cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to get a replacement YELLOW remote?

I have lost my Now TV remote. It was the yellow one which came originally with my yellow stick. I have looked on the Now TV accessories page on the Sky Store for a replacement stick. But they all seem to be black. I would like to get a replacement yellow one if possible. As my other stick downstairs has a black controller, so I don’t want to get them confused.  Does anyone know if there is any way I can specifically buy a yellow replacement controller from Sky, or will I just have to look on eBay or something?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing the Sky Accessories Store is offering the black coloured smart remote because it works on both the 4K NowTV box and NowTV stick and saves them stocking both the yellow & pink remote controller.

Your best bet is to shop around from places like ebay, Amazon etc.

Though if it was me i would look at a NowTV Stick with the bundled voucher passes which would work out cheaper if you subscribe to any passes plus you get a spare stick.

Here's one deal below for example.

https://groceries.asda.com/product/media-streaming-freeview-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-1-month-entertainment-1-month-cinema-1-day-sport-pass/1000139603870 

In the meantime maybe use the free Roku Remote App with your smartphone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks for your suggestion. I have decided to go for a replacement yellow remote off eBay in the end. I completely understood your suggestion about getting a spare stick, but I only need the remote, and it would bug me to have an extra stick lying around unused. Plus I really do need it to be yellow as to not confuse it with my other remote. I wouldn’t want to take the risk buying directly through Now TV what colour one might come in the box if I was to get one in a pass + stick bundle.

Thanks for your suggestions anyway.