cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I watch Now TV on my Panasonic Tvs?

I have just ordered broadband and phone line which are being delivered on the 26th March. I have also bought Now TV which starts straight away but how do I watch Now TV?

I am struggling with finding a definitive answer. I have one Panasonic Smart TV and another older Panasonic model. I am currently using Virgin Media that have a V^ box each and I have just cancelled that.

So how to watch now TV on my televisions? Any advice would be gratefully received .

Thanks in advance.

M

21 REPLIES 21
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Fastrack1966 

Toshiba is not a supported device anyway.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now

Not supported at the moment: Panasonic or Toshiba Smart TVs

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Fastrack1966 A £39 a month Sky deal? And people here moan about NOW pricing??  😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If no native app then can load nowTV on tablet or phone then use a  chromecast device plugged into hdmi port of Panasonic tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User why do that when he just said about getting a Nowtv stick / box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has this issue been resolved? @Anonymous User

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If the device is not listed as a supported device on the below link, then that’ll answer your question to whether it’s been resolved or not.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with my brand new Panasonic TV bit frustrating when you buy something new and it doesn't support one of the main streaming platforms. I tried a workaround where you can purchase an app that allows you to mirror from my Apple Mac laptop to the TV. (Link here https://www.airbeam.tv/mirror-your-mac-screen/panasonic/) However, I tried the trial version and it mirrors the browser fine, I can mirror Netflix and Amazon Prime playing through the browser but Now TV always opens in an app and the in app screen just goes blank when you try to mirror it. Very annoying. I have read the thread above and no one seems to have found a way to solve it... Any body else got any other ideas?

Thanks,

Jack

Fastrack1966
Mentor

If you want to find a quick answer do what I do:

GIVE UP. Buy a NowTV stick mine was £20. Annoying but I assume the TV channels license their app to the highest bidding manufacturer. My Samsung TV has the app but not the Panasonic.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Buy an Amazon fire stick or as @Fastrack1966 suggested buy a NOW stick. 

Prime day is coming, so you will get a fire stick for cheap no doubt.

Steve411
Scholar

Buy a now stick or a Firestick