cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I watch Now TV on my Panasonic Tvs?

I have just ordered broadband and phone line which are being delivered on the 26th March. I have also bought Now TV which starts straight away but how do I watch Now TV?

I am struggling with finding a definitive answer. I have one Panasonic Smart TV and another older Panasonic model. I am currently using Virgin Media that have a V^ box each and I have just cancelled that.

So how to watch now TV on my televisions? Any advice would be gratefully received .

Thanks in advance.

M

21 REPLIES 21
RoyB
Legend

Now Sticks are no more, in the UK at least. So make that a Roku Stick or Express, or an Amazon FireStick.

We’re away for the weekend, and I’ve brought our Roku Stick, and we don’t have to care what the TV in our room is - it’s an old Sony KDL-22S5500 and not even smart - as long as it has an HDMI port and, ideally, a USB port with enough welly to drive the stick, though I brought the mains adaptor in case not.

And the Roku even walks you through making the connection in a hotel, where you normally need browser authentication - I don’t know if the FireStick does that?

But we can get our nightly fix of Bosch and Lupin, as usual, and perhaps see what Now has to offer as well….

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Steve411
Scholar

Buy an Amazon Firestick