cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I watch Now TV on my Panasonic Tvs?

I have just ordered broadband and phone line which are being delivered on the 26th March. I have also bought Now TV which starts straight away but how do I watch Now TV?

I am struggling with finding a definitive answer. I have one Panasonic Smart TV and another older Panasonic model. I am currently using Virgin Media that have a V^ box each and I have just cancelled that.

So how to watch now TV on my televisions? Any advice would be gratefully received .

Thanks in advance.

M

21 REPLIES 21
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Panasonic Smart TV's doesn't currently support the native NowTV App from the Panasonic Apps Store.

You will need to use a supported playback device from this list linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks for your help. 

It looks like it’s either a Now TV Stick or a Now TV box.

Do you know if you can record on either of these devices? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No recording feature on either the nowtv stick or nowtv box (just a 30 minute live pause function).

If you have an entertainment or cinema pass then most content is available on demand so no need for a recording function.

The only device that allows you to record live nowtv channels is a BT Box via the BT TV Programme Guide where you need to be a BT TV customer with a NowTV bolt on package.

Fastrack1966
Mentor

I thought I found a way around buying a stick - why not go to the Panasonic Web Browser & log in to my Nowtv account. Nope, when I take the cursor to My Account, Sign In, all the browser shows is a white window with the Nowtv address in the address bar  

Steve411
Scholar

The Amazon Firestick now supports Now.

Steve411
Scholar
  • Or an Amazon Firestick 
RoyB
Legend

@Steve411 

Why not a Roku device?

(And what are the odds that somebody is still patiently waiting for an answer, after getting on for six months? 😛)

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Steve411
Scholar
A Roku device as well. I am
Just talking of what I have used, I can’t comment on a Roku as I’ve never used one. My answer mate.
Fastrack1966
Mentor

HA HA! Thanks Everyone, Yes I'm still here. Guess what we bought a Toshiba TV and that has No Now either! Anyway no need for a stick we reinvested in a £39 per month Sky deal. However that was another story. See my post in a min about deceitlful sales person. Not strictly a NOW issue but I got little attention on the Sky community forum 🤔