cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I browse channels on New Stick??

I have upgraded to a NOW smart stick as the white boxes became obsolete but I can no longer see where I can browse all content on all channels available via NOW (Sky, MTV etc)
With the white box I just selected a channel and it would show me everything on that channel and I could watch any of it.

With the stick all I can see is the * option to go to TV guide and it only shows what it playing at this exact time!!!

How can I access all the other programs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This is what I do to reach the different NowTV channels on the Entertainment pass.

From the Home screen navigate down to the Entertainment orange Pass ticket tile box, then click on it where a new screen page will appear with different Entertainment categories, then scroll down the screen page until you see the NowTV Entertainment channels, then navigate across to the channel you want to find the TV show from. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This is what I do to reach the different NowTV channels on the Entertainment pass.

From the Home screen navigate down to the Entertainment orange Pass ticket tile box, then click on it where a new screen page will appear with different Entertainment categories, then scroll down the screen page until you see the NowTV Entertainment channels, then navigate across to the channel you want to find the TV show from. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much - YAY I can now watch 🙂