cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I access my Sky Box with my recordings

I've just connected my Now stick but it does not seem to let me access my Sky Box which has all my TV recordings which I have previously accessed with my Sky remote but that does not work now. How do I get to my Sky Box to see and make recordings?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have cancelled your Sky Satellite subscription, then you lose access to your record library together with the recording feature on the Sky boxes 😡

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

OTOH, if you still have your Sky subscription, your Sky box should still work like it did before, but separate from, and not through, your NowTV Stick, just as if you had never bought it and plugged it in.

Unless of course, you unplugged the Sky box to plug the NowTV Stick in, in which case, unplug the NowTV Stick and put it in a different HDMI input, and plug the Sky box back where it was.

Unless you have only one HDMI input, in which case come back for more advice.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.