cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Home button takes you back to my apps?

Hi

Every time I push the home button it takes me back to the my apps page.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks in advance 

11 REPLIES 11
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yes got same problem. On a number of devices. Trying to watch Rangers but it is not working. @Karl-F 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having the same problem with the Now stick. One room is used more than the other and I even tried changing the sticks in case one was faulty. Problem still happened, really hoping they fix this soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's getting really annoying now. 

Even when you on live to guide if you push to scroll up it takes you back to my apps for some unknown reason. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I'm watching a channel and press the back button it takes me to the programme guide, but when I try to scroll to another channel it goes to the 'My Apps' screen. Why has it become so difficult to simply change channels?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's a bug with the new look interface (i am in the same boat) NowTV are aware of it together where some customers are also experiencing "Unknown Page" error message whilst watching a NowTV stream.

Where it looks like NowTV will need to issue a software patch update (don't know the time frame involved unless NowTV decide to rollback the firmware on everybody's NowTV branded devices, which i have only seen happen once in all the years i have subscribed to NowTV).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. Will be interesting to see how long the fix takes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

from sunday iam getting blue screen unknowen  error on my 2 now tv sticks

live chat not much help its not my tv it new ui update on now tv sticks its between 15min to 1hour 

when press back key  it go to apps 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seem to have solved the problem. I went into the secret screen and updated the software, this appears to have done the trick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do you get secret screen! ifed up with this unknown error