Not applicable

Help live chat not working

Tried to use live chat not working

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I find using a different internet browser and disabling any ad blocker on the browser works for me.

Maybe try the above using this link below or alternatively drop them a message on the same link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry you've had some trouble contacting us. Live chat is currently  unavailable due to a technical issue. Updates here

Just to note, this is a public forum so you're email address is automatically removed, we also don't recommend the posting of your full name - so this has also been removed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On my brower you can not disable addblocker. I wont say anymore. 

Its not possible. 

I WAS Willing to pay 12 pound to watch movies I can already watch at my mums house. Shame. No one was available. 

And I could have staid here. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As the sky's website is Rubbish! Sky helpstaff are over worked, as a result the management needs to employ more advisors.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV is the worst site for communication I have come across in over 20 years, I think they do not want to know. Email to previous addresses rejected: no new address offered. Live Chat doesn't work. "Help" doesn't recognise words like contact, postal address, phone number or email. How stupid can they be? They don't realise that if a simple query is no dealt with it will come back as a big issue, possibly through the courts. It seems that may be the only way to get an answer