cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Frozen Screen

Had my stick a week. Watched 1 movie . Now it's frozen on main home page. Can't select any option. .then times out to moving now tv screen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Try rebooting both your stick and router, if that fails perhaps try a full factory reset on the stick.

See link below on how to reset (soft reboot) and full factory reset the nowtv stick.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-tv-box-stick 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Try rebooting both your stick and router, if that fails perhaps try a full factory reset on the stick.

See link below on how to reset (soft reboot) and full factory reset the nowtv stick.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-tv-box-stick 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having same problem, when I get to pair remote and hold button in nothing happens, No green light flashing or nothing, just a useless frozen screen showing 3 remotes on it!! What can I do??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

exact same thing now stuck on pair remote and nothing is happening

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have u fixed it yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I put new batteries in after 45 minutes of frustration.  Hey presto!  It worked!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ditto! - thanks for the suggestion re batteries. after going all round the houses, and changing batteries several times, I changed them again and BINGO!  - UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. Someone suggested that they should be brand new batteries - maybe mine were, I don't know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same problem in my house too! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv frozen on home screen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Frozen screen. I tried everything!  Then opened voice command and instructed a “open YouTube”. It works. Don’t choose tv station choose an app to open via voice command