cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free 1 day pass for Sky Sports with NOW TV stick

I have today installed a new NOW TV stick to my TV. All the setup has worked fine and I can see the menus and channels OK.

The stick purchase price included a free 1 day Sky Sports Pass. I cannot see the Sky Sport Pass on my NOW account although the free 1 month Sky Cinema and Sky Entertainment are.

How do I get the 1 day free Sky Sport Pass onto my account, ready to be activated at a time of my choosing?

Many thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If live chat doesn't work from my link, then maybe try later where it looks like there is some sort of delay according to this screen shot which i took about 5 minutes ago.

Or keep an eye out under the Help Centre when the red service banner related to the above is removed.

Hope you get it sorted.

Screenshot_2020-11-30-10-59-59.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Manage Account > Passes whilst logged on here is there a message towards the top of the screen page saying "Vouchers Waiting for You" with a link to your saved one day sports pass voucher ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

I have followed your advice but there is no "vouchers waiting for you" area anywhere. There is just the normal "Get Sports Pass" area with the suggestion it will cost from £9.99 and is not free.

Any further advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you only have one NowTV account and not looking on the wrong account.

Double check by going to the NowTV Stick main screen on your television and under the My Account tile box see what email or username used to setup the Stick.

Otherwise get in touch with live chat (click on the green chat online button on the link below).

Live Chat may ask for the Stick serial number and information where you purchased the Stick from etc.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thank you for your advice. I checked the My Account details and have just one account.

Before I posted my issue, I tried the live chat and it was unhelpful as all I get is a bot at the other end that does not understand my issue and you go around in circles. I'll now try using the complaints link you sent.

Many thanks for your help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If live chat doesn't work from my link, then maybe try later where it looks like there is some sort of delay according to this screen shot which i took about 5 minutes ago.

Or keep an eye out under the Help Centre when the red service banner related to the above is removed.

Hope you get it sorted.

Screenshot_2020-11-30-10-59-59.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  You've been great - thank you.