cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Formal Complaint

Hi I am being pushed around by the Management of this system .  I log on and am told that I do not exist???  From here the entire matter escalates in a void of utter nonsense.   I was given the proverbial third degree a few days ago asking assorted questions I was required to forward a Screen Shot showing my personal details as per My Account, still not satisfied that I was a real person I was told that the matter would  escalated to a 'Higher Authority' and I had to wait, that was nearly three days ago and as yet still no response.

A further Help Desk chat this morning (8/11) again got me nowhere I asked to make a Formal Complaint about this abysmal Customer Service and was sent to the Complaints system within this web site, which is not what I wanted I feel that this matter needs to go to another office for someone else to take a look at how NOW operates with Customer concerns.

To be told that a 'Resolution' will be agreed just 'aint good enough...Likewise being not given a  time limit when I may or may not get contacted is also simply not acceptable.

Has anybody else out there had to suffer a similar ridiculous situation with this organisation...??

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From reading your other posts on the forum, i believe you are a TV Member not NOW Broadband Member.

Can't help much being a customer just like you.

Never submitted a complaint myself to NOW (apart from the occasional moan on the forum).

Here's the link to the Complaints communication methods (where it sounds like you have already gone through live chat).

Perhaps try the Web Form instead or send them a letter from the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Couple of things that i would try if you haven't already done them.

Which is try a different internet browser or another device such has a smartphone with mobile data on it.

Try your browser in a Private Window or InCognito mode.

See if your url address bar is not automatically directing you to the wrong NOW region when accessing your account, ie if in the UK make sure gb is somewhere in the url address, Republic of Ireland make sure it's ie or if you are a NOW Italy customer there should be a it in the url address bar when attempting to access your account.

If using a VPN switch it off.

Also if you haven't done it already, try the Account Finder tool on this link, just in case there is another active account on the NOW database system.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing you can try if you have some spare time on your hands is to type something like "Account not Recognised" or something along those lines in the Community search box towards the top of the forum pages.

I have just tried it and there is a couple of threads that mentions that customers can't access their website online account because they keep getting an error message that their account is not Recognised (even if they are logged in).

Nothing obvious stuck out to me, but i didn't read them all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Schnapps thanks as always for your input to my everlasting and ongoing wearies

Sadly it appears I am just a figment of my own imagination as I no longer exist as per the word of NOW……

Looks like I will have to dance to their tune until further notice…..

Thanks again

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am out of ideas, where i am guessing changing your NOW account password doesn't help ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi It would appear that I can naff all until NOW decide to contact me however I am looking at alternatives if I am going to have these types of problems again.

SJM

@Anonymous User 

@Anonymous User You can complain through Resolver.co.uk they are good and it's easy to do.

RoyB
Legend

@SJM 
‘Anonymous User’ means that the person in question has left the Community, sometime in the 27 months that this thread has been laid to rest before you resurrected it.

And while Now have an ADR, it is CIFAS, not Resolver.

But apart from all that, welcome to the Community!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.