cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Flickering Now TV stick

Up until the last week my stick has worked fine. But now every morning I have to unplug my stick as the image keeps flickering so I'm unable to use it. This only happens in the morning, but once unplugged a d reconnected it works fine. 

Changed my tv about 5 months ago so its got nothing to with and I've change hdmi ports on the TV and this has made no difference.

Any help would be appreciated it appears to have started around the same time as the last up date last week? 

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There’s a button on the side of the Stick.

With the Stick powered on, hold it in for 15 seconds, let go, and it will reset.

See if this fixes it,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried a rest of the stick, it worked fine for 2 days and then started flickering again. So I now have to remember to unplug when not using it other wise when I go back to it and switch it on it flickers. 

Only had this now tv stick for a matter of months ??