cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment voucher

I bought the Now TV stick with a 2 months Entertainment voucher, when I go into my account it says to try the entertainment section for free for 14 days.  My question is 

If I clicked on the 14 day free trial would i then be automatically charged for another month when the 14 days are up , as I don’t want this to happen as I have  the 2 months voucher to use ? Or  would I need to cancel before the 14 days are up and then enter the voucher code ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you wish you can start the 14 day free entertainment trial and also add your 2 month entertainment voucher code on top of the trial which will roll over automatically once your 14 days are up (just make sure you add the voucher code within the 14 day trial period).

Should you wish to keep your 2 month voucher for a later date in the future (where you have up to 12 months to add the voucher code to your account) then start the 14 day free entertainment trial when you are ready and make sure you cancel the trial within the 14 day period to avoid the entertainment pass auto renewing each month.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you wish you can start the 14 day free entertainment trial and also add your 2 month entertainment voucher code on top of the trial which will roll over automatically once your 14 days are up (just make sure you add the voucher code within the 14 day trial period).

Should you wish to keep your 2 month voucher for a later date in the future (where you have up to 12 months to add the voucher code to your account) then start the 14 day free entertainment trial when you are ready and make sure you cancel the trial within the 14 day period to avoid the entertainment pass auto renewing each month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

schnapps, Thankyou. I will add the voucher then at the same time as the free trial

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

That would be fine (start trial first, then add your voucher once trial has been confirmed active) where you will then get a total entertainment pass duration of 2 months and 14 days Smiley Happy

Just remember, if you don't want to continue with your entertainment pass once your combined 14 day free trial and two month voucher expires, then make sure you cancel before the next due payment date shown on your account to avoid the pass auto renewing each month.

Or what I tend to do, is to apply a new voucher code or gift card code to my account within the last 30 days when on an offer to save money against the monthly subscription price (that is should you wish to continue to want to use an entertainment pass in the future).