cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device

I’m wanting to remove one of my devices. My ex partner has took one with him and I want it stopping but don’t know how

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You will need to change your password. Then pop onto live chat to request the device to be removed. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-password

Try the section 

How do I secure my account so that it can only be accessed with my new password?

For live chat, you can use the method indicated in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

You might be faintly confused by being given a link that implies you can remove unwanted devices for yourself, and yet told that you need to contact Live Chat to get this done.

This is because the feature in question has been recently reported as not working.

You can try it for yourself if you like, and easily check afterwards in My Account/Devices whether all devices are gone or not. 

If they are, then the facility is working again. But if not, you will have to contact Live Chat, as above, to get this done, at present.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.