cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DAY SPORTS NOT ADDED from stick Please sort this issue

All of the smart sticks which have 3 passes on, 1 month cinema, 1 month entertainment and a day sports on. the day sports is NOT being added to my account, just the cinema and entertainment.

And yes i no where they should be saved, in preloaded passes. have added over 36 to my account over the last few years so ii know what i am doing.

NOW TV, Please sort this issue.

as i believe it is the same issue for the 4 K boxes too, no day sports is added. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum, unfortunately no-one here will be able to sort the issue for you. 

Did you purchase the stick from Now TV? 

Use this link to get onto Live chat, just make sure to click "chat online" within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lol. Yer No one from NOW (tv). 

Can help either.

Think it needs to go right to trading standards.

No smart stick that comes with the 3 passes, 1 month cinema, 1 month entertainment and a day sports.   The day sports is NOT added to the now tv account.

Maybe you know where i can send this info to get corrected. somewhere in the IT department that does the preloaded codes, Maybe

As now tv must have many ppl complaining that no day sports is added.?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Yes I don’t work for NOW and never have insinuated that I did. All I am is a customer like yourself and have been for around 6 years.

If you go onto live chat using the link I provided in the post directly up from yours. 

That being said, if you don’t want to deal with live chat, you can send an email to customer support. Address is in the picture below.

BE604914-8195-41FA-9B79-B9C40FA5362B.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
starman73
Elite

I had no complaint about it being added, but mine was taken away.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Sky-sports-day-pass-disappeared-again/m-p/555421

Maybe someone changed the code to not show sports day passes.  I wonder if there is anyone with a sports day pass in their saved passes.