cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catch up apps not showing on my android tablet.

My5, More4, itv hub, iplayer, YouTube, are not showing on my android tablet yet all these apps show on my tv. I'm using a nowtv stick and have tv and tablet all correctly set up according to the information/ instructions.  Anyone know why my tablet is missing these catchup apps on the nowtv app which I have reinstalled but they are still not available in my menu.  All works perfectly on my tv.  I do have a cinema pass which came with the stick.

Can anyone tell me why I only receive these apps on my tv especially as I thought having access to nowtv on my tablet would mean I can delete all the individual apps I have downloaded for all these other tv channels.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On the NowTV branded devices third party Apps such has BBC iPlayer, YouTube etc are provided has supplementary Apps which are integrated on the NowTV boxes & Stick.

With devices like your Android Tablet etc you need to go to the Android Google Play Store and download the Apps and play them separately on your tablet.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On the NowTV branded devices third party Apps such has BBC iPlayer, YouTube etc are provided has supplementary Apps which are integrated on the NowTV boxes & Stick.

With devices like your Android Tablet etc you need to go to the Android Google Play Store and download the Apps and play them separately on your tablet.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should you also wish to watch NowTV on your tablet instead of the NowTV Stick on your television for any reason.

Then again go to the Google Play Store on your Android tablet and download the free NowTV App (similar on how you would for using BBC iPlayer, My 5, YouTube etc on an Android mobile device).