cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant get stick working

Bought a stick and its asking me to enter a code thats on screen but dont have a clue were to enter this code as no were on my account has this have already entered my voucher code 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With your mobile, tablet, PC internet browser url address bar type in nowtv.com/tv (make sure that it doesn't auto fill something different).

Then once on the nowtv website link page, follow the instructions until you are asked to enter the code shown on the TV.

Just make sure you achieve this within 9 minutes or the code on the TV will auto refresh to a new code and you will need to start all over again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With your mobile, tablet, PC internet browser url address bar type in nowtv.com/tv (make sure that it doesn't auto fill something different).

Then once on the nowtv website link page, follow the instructions until you are asked to enter the code shown on the TV.

Just make sure you achieve this within 9 minutes or the code on the TV will auto refresh to a new code and you will need to start all over again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks i will give it a go again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got it working thanks very much for your help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Just got it working thanks very much for your help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've signed in and added my subscriptions online but now on my TVs screen it's asking me to enter that in but where ?