cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT sports - how many devices with same account?

Hi, with sky sports on my now tv stick i am allowed to use I think 5 devices for the same account, and as I have the boost package I can watch sky sports on 3 devices at the same time. 

what about the BT sport app? Does anyone know how many devices I can use for the same BT sports account and how many devices can watch BT sports at the same time with the same account?

Thanks 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I don't think there's a limit on how many devices can access BT Sport (I have it on 6 devices) but you can only watch on 2 devices simultaneously.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I don't think there's a limit on how many devices can access BT Sport (I have it on 6 devices) but you can only watch on 2 devices simultaneously.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your replies guys 👍

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just to follow up from @Saint1976  the terms and conditions for BT sport only mention maximum number of streams 2. Nothing about devices that can be registered.

https://www.bt.com/products/static/terms/bt-sport-online.html

1. You may access BT Sport Online on a maximum of 2 devices simultaneously in any combination, whether they are smartphones, tablets, laptops or personal computers. Sometimes we may temporarily restrict your access to BT Sport Online to 1 device if we think this is necessary to safeguard the quality of BT Sport.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help