cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awful Blue Blocks on Sports Channels

I have had the stick 3 months and the first six weeks there was a double screen filling 2/3 of my TV screen which was darker and make watching sports so annoying as every time the camera panned it stuck out a sore thumb then randomly this issue resolved, for 2 weeks I had perfect ultra HD picture, then after 2 weeks the issue returned on all sports channels expected Football and Main event but this time the double screen fills the whole of the screen and when I go to TV guide when the screen should be black it's a black screen filled with big horrible light blue Blocks like something out of Minecraft, these are the blocks you can see when the camera pans while watching football, cricket, golf etc. Its so very annoying, the final straw tonight is now its spread to all sports channels and the blocks that are static are a different pattern on every channel and for the last 2 hours all sound as been lost, I'm seriously thinking of stopping my subscription, it's pointless and I agree with everyone else customer service is awful, I'm on superfast broadband the issue isn't here it's there !!! 🤬🤬🤬

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So considering this is a customer forum, your massive rant will usually go unheard. 

As a suggestion I can recommend setting the device back to factory settings. Turning your router off and on again. 

If that fails head onto live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint
Make sure to click “chat to an advisor”

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've trird everything you can possibly think of, including, changing ports, resetting router, trying different tvs and even swapping the stick, it doesnt happen on any other channels just sport, its ridiculous