cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allanc
Scholar 3

Automatic logout and oops something went wrong error message

Has anyone been constantly logged out of their apps since yesterday only to have difficulty logging back.  Mine is roku premier+ 4k but i have had difficulty logging onto the website as well and getting "oops, something went wrong" error

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@allanc 

Don’t worry most of the weekend for me the community website has been temperamental.

As for the Roku device, have you tried to delete and reinstall the app? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
allanc
Scholar 3

reset the roku stick whilst n chat.  Had to re link stick to tv.  So lost chat thankfully the agent sent me a link to the old chat session.  However when i logged unto nowtv i got 

Oops something went wrong

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, please try again later.

Working at the moment (not sure for how long)

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@allanc 

What sort of reset was it? A factory reset so your starting from scratch again?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
allanc
Scholar 3

Just a soft reset using the reset button n the stick.  So just had to re link to tv, re enter the wifi password and log back onto Now tv. Now going through the other channels to re link them

ukbobboy
Legend

@allanc  @gavs82008 

Hey fellas

Just throwing a thought out there, ever since the PM announced a virtual 24/7 lockdown my Internet connection has been bouncing up and down continuously, akin to an everlasting rubber ball.

So I was wondering, is this caused by the unexpected pressure put on our country's Internet infrastructure by "the more than usual" people stuck at home, like myself, using a facility that's starting to buckle under the strain?

You see, I can't imagine that any telecom company could have foreseen, let alone planned for, the unprecedented surge in broadband users, with possible thousands more waiting for infrastructure improvements, e.g. bigger telecom street cabinets (requires planning permission), before they can get their connections.

I'm guessing that it will take a long (long) time before the current system catches up with current (covid inflated) demand.

UK Bob