cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Audio from Nowtv stick

• I just got a new nowTV stick. My old nowTV box connected to my TV and sound was played through my sound bar/home audio via the optical connection in the TV.

The stick will only play sound through the TV speakers and it's like the sound bar etc is no longer connected.
    (The internal speakers on my TV are awful)
    Do I have to pay an Extra £3 a month to resolve and issue they was not a problem on my old box? (Which Now TV insisted I change and I had been using successfully for years via the soundbar.)

I am very very unhappy about this and will cancel all my passes if there is not a solution. It's unwatchable.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am even more annoyed now. On further investigation the sound bar now no longer works with the TV at all when I am watching regular Free view. It will play sound as usual when I put on a Blu-ray but nothing for the TV at all . Thank you nowTV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am even more annoyed now. On further investigation the sound bar now no longer works with the TV at all when I am watching regular Free view. It will play sound as usual when I put on a Blu-ray but nothing for the TV at all . Thank you nowTV