cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activation code not working

hi ive just bought a nowtv stick and started to set up, i have a code that keeps regenerating on my tv screen but when i type it into my computer on the nowtv page thats telling me to type it in it says theres been a problem, please try again. i have reset the stick also and tried several codes after waiting.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. Did it get solved? 

I've contacted customer services and no response. Nor does the online info on here offer any solutions. I've sent 3x emails with no response either. 

Sounds like this is an issue a lot of customers are having! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem the live chat is not working and no telephone number. any suggestions?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV are aware of a recent problem in the last few months on certain customers accounts when attempting to setup a new Stick or Box.

You need to get in touch with live chat who can sort out this issue their end.

Try this link below and if the live chat button doesn't open, then try another internet browser or another device with an internet browser on it.

If still no luck getting through to live chat, drop them a message using the web form in the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou I tried the Edge browser and sorted out with customer support. thankyou for replying back 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've registered 3x complaints on their system. Live chat were useless and when you call up they say they can only deal with broadband issues and hang up on you?! Still no response to emails I've sent them either. 

I've tried using different browsers etc and still no joy. 

I want my money back and I want to talk to a human. I'm registering how badly this has been dealt with on Which. 

Has anyone actually had a solution to this that isn't a NOW TV robot pretending to be a consumer? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat is worse than useless, I have been trying to set my new stick up for nearly an hour and the code refreshes after several minutes, but none of them are accepted, all I get is a "whoops sorry theres been a problem please try again message"

Who can you turn to?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Follow nowtv.com/setupstick then press the link further down and that should let you put the code in.  Worked for me xx