cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2nd NOW TV stick pass vouchers not on account

We initially had a NOWTV subscription that we used on an iPad. We then bought a TV stick for my family to watch on the big screen, using the existing subscription as we were offered a discount. It had a 1 month entertainment, film and sport day pass that are listed on my account. This month we bought another stick to add to the account. It was supposed to be preloaded with 3 months of entertainment and a sport day pass. Before adding the stick to my existing account, I checked these help pages which said that you could 'stack' vouchers. However, the vouchers that came with the second stick aren't listed. Any ideas? Will they appear when I use the vouchers from the first stick?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you already setup and activated the new Stick with the 3 months entertainment and one day sports pass on it ?

If so, whilst logged in on here under My Account > Manage Account > My Passes & Vouchers is there a message towards the top of the screen saying something like " Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link to click on to redeem the vouchers ?

A few people have reported problems with the electronic vouchers from the Stick not automatically up loading to customers accounts once the Stick has been setup and activated.

Where if this is the case for you, then you will need to contact live chat (use the link page below and click on the green chat online button).

Live chat may ask for the Stick serial number and some proof of purchase.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did activate the new stick by adding it to my existing account, but the only vouchers listed are the ones from the first stick that I haven't redeemed yet. Thanks for the link - I'd prefer it if someone could just confirm that the vouchers are there (or give me them if they're missing)

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the vouchers haven't been automatically added on your current NowTV passes on your account and there is no link towards the top of My Passes & Vouchers screen page with a link saying something like "Vouchers Waiting for You and you have X number of Vouchers saved" which can be redeemed once you have less than 30 days remaining on any existing passes, then you will need to get in touch with NowTV live chat for further assistance & help.