Hi, followed all those steps but still getting the same error message. All our Now TV boxes are now unusable. Shocking, given the amount of money were paying for our Entertainment passes. Can I have a proper fix please?
Have you tried to set the device back to factory settings? This often squashes bugs in the system
I have tried this and it did the software update. It started loading Now tv and then took me back to the error message "Sorry NOW TV is currently unavailable" . Can you please advise me what to do now? I hope you can help me. Thanks
Another suggestion which might not work. Is to unplug your router for a few minutes and also try another HDMI port on your TV.
If that also fails head onto to live chat to see what Now TV staff can do for you.
Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box.
Do you have parental controls or a 'privacy' type filter on your router ?
Do you have an ad blocker on your network ?
You need the box/stick to be able to reach these sites mentioned earlier in this thread:
- scribe.logs.roku (dot) com
- cooper.logs.roku (dot) com
- customer-feedbacks.web.roku (dot) com
- dpm.demdex (dot) net (this is critical to load the home page)
- pubads.g.doubleclick (dot) net (this is critical to load the home page)
- customerevents.netflix (dot) com
- smetrics.sky (dot) com