Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: NOW TV News

Hi @Anonymous User

When the new smart stick was announced to the public there was a bundled package with a 3 month kids pass which I did notice on the Argos website which is no longer shown at the moment (my guess would be no initial stock, where I believe it's also shown in the Argos paper catalogue).

Tesco's are showing the smart stick with the bundled kids pass, again no stock Smiley Sad

https://www.tesco.com/direct/ntvsk3-now-tv-hd-digital-media-streamer-sky-kids-3-month-pass-stick/574-6143.prd?skuId=574-6143 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, yes I remember Argos had it displayed on their site and then it dissapeared..

@schnappswrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

When the new smart stick was announced to the public there was a bundled package with a 3 month kids pass which I did notice on the Argos website which is no longer shown at the moment (my guess would be no initial stock, where I believe it's also shown in the Argos paper catalogue).

Tesco's are showing the smart stick with the bundled kids pass, again no stock Smiley Sad

https://www.tesco.com/direct/ntvsk3-now-tv-hd-digital-media-streamer-sky-kids-3-month-pass-stick/574-6143.prd?skuId=574-6143 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Hopefully like the smart stick with the bundled 1 month sports pass, Argos didn't have stock when it was released on Friday (where it is now showing on their website).

Fingers crossed the smart stick with the bundled kids pass will be similar and be available when stock arrives (unless nowtv have pulled this bundled deal).

I haven't got the latest Argos paper catalogue, but I am wondering if somebody has, could they double check if the smart stick with the bundled kids pass is in their 2018 catalogue and if so please post the catalogue code number on here.

0 Thanks
ken242
Expert

got i like the new now tv stick i got two off them second one up today in my bedroom i put the 1st one up in my liveing room yesterday too see how it go and get used to it and what setting iwill have to cange for the better but my 1st  impessions i am glad i brought it .

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: NOW TV News - NOW TV Streaming Stick

Can you give pass now  I  paid for two months I am told I need pass to watch the programme 

Tags (1)
0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: NOW TV News - NOW TV Streaming Stick

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. If you bought a stick with 2 months pass on the NOW TV website then you'll need to wait for it to arrive, a code for your 2 month pass will be inside the box.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nelson

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has something happened with respect to SKy News - it doesnt play at all on my Roku device. The app is visibile and I can remove and add it but when clicking the use the app it just has a page on a white background saying sky news.

Sky Sports News work OK - is anyone else getting any problems accessing Sky News?

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes the whole sky stuff
0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The new nowtv smart stick is now showing available from Curry's website should anybody who is interested in the smart stick doesn't have a local Argos near them.

Curry's are showing the smart stick with the option of either the bundled entertainment, cinema or kids pass voucher.

0 Thanks