Re: NOW TV News

I would like to order the new NOW TV smart stick how do I go about it

0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The stick is being released next Monday so it should be available for you to order on the NOW TV website then (or purchase in the usual outlets).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately you can't pre order the smart stick on the nowtv website and will have to wait until the 26th of February 2018 for the official release date.

Alternatively you may be able to pick one up from Argos on Monday (subject to store availability).

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

I don't know how accurate this internet article from Gizmodo UK is, but according to the article the NowTV smart stick will be available to purchase from Retailers Argos, Tesco and Sainsbury's tomorrow the 23rd of February and direct from NowTV themselves on the 26th of February.

Suppose we will find out tomorrow,if the article is accurate or not Smiley Happy

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2018/02/skys-15-now-tv-smart-stick-goes-on-sale-tomorrow/

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps
It is official NOW TV Smart Stick is now available to buy from Argos.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In Argos.

Two items, for £19.99 you get the stick plus either a 1 month cinema pass or 2 months entertainment. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also comes with a sky store voucher
0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User how much is the sky store voucher for?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The voucher is for £5.49
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If someone from Sky/NowTV team are reading this. Please can you do a Nowtv stick bundle for £19.99 with the Kids pass.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Thanks