Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: NOW TV Labs

Hi @Katsoft 

Looking at this link page, the list that NOW supports from a playback perspective is pretty decent if you ask me.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now 

Though i would like to see them add the NOW native App to Android TV (apart from Sony) and maybe Panasonic and Hisense Vidda smart TV's which i also own.

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Katsoft 

Further to what @schnapps said, most of the devices you have listed are supposed to work with Now. 

So the problem you have isn’t that you haven’t got Now on those devices, it is that Now on those devices isn’t working for you.

But there is nothing in your posting that would help us to help you to get them working again for you ?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
Katsoft
Occasional Poster

Sorry was just a bit peeved that from working on most of my devices they all seemed to lose ability to view Now.  I looked at what I was getting and decided I would stop Now subscription and work with prime and disney on my tv's, stb,  pvr's tablet and phone. I think dropping now is the cheaper option. Rather that,  than buying new tv's, pvr's, stb. Must admit new tablet on cards. However I don't  think I'd get enough use to justify fiddling aboutvtrying to get now to work
0 Thanks