cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

New Help homepage - Feedback Wanted!

Below are some early concepts for a new homepage of the NOW TV Help site.

• Version A is the current Help homepage.
  • Version B shows an idea of how the page could look for people who aren’t signed in.
  • If they sign in the page could include some additional features like in Version C.

We’re excited to hear you thoughts, so have a look and let us know what you like or don't like. Here are some questions to get you going:

• What are your first impressions of these concepts?
  • Do you think they would help you find content more easily than the current layout (version A)?
  • Which part of the page would be most useful for you?

We’re trying to offer more personalised help to solve problems faster, but to do this we need users to have signed in.

• Would you find the additional features for signed in users in Version C useful?
  • How likely would you be to sign in?

If you have any other suggestions of how we can improve the design, leave us a comment.

Thanks!

New-Help-Homepage.jpg

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Get real people to answer questions not machines, I keep asking same question and being told can't answer that arrrrrrrrrrrfr

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

We’re real people. Ask us.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

what's the point in a help page if you do not respond to any questions ? I have been contacting your tech guys for 7 days for a fix to get now TVs working again on my I pad 4 which now crashes since you updated the app last week    Unfortunately I have received no reply and no fix 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see @Karl-F  lit the touch paper and legged it!!!

British
if someone lights the touch  paper  or lights the blue  touch paper, they do something which causes anger  or excitement 
This kind of remark is guaranteed to light the blue touch paper with some Labour politicians.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

plzzzzzz undo the changes to the homepage  i was quite content with the ease of use now you have changed it and its a mess took me 5 mins just to get the live tv on why bust something that was working ok in the first place 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User when you switch on the device and arrive on the landing page, just press the back button and it opens the old menu. TV guide is there. Or press the * button and you can open it that way. The new layout is virtually the same.

Kenny9
Mentor

It's a mess mate, using the back button to access the sidebar results in a loading page. It's slow to respond and the linear layout of the "homepage" is just far to lengthy without the option of being able to round robin to the bottom or top. I see what they tried to do by unifying it with sky q and putting everything on one page but it feels like a board room decision and not that of a UI designer as it's about as good looking and functional as a truck falling off a cliff.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why has the now tv app disappeared from the homepage. I am using the now tv box on the tv, it seems messy to me. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hate the new now tv lay out since update find it a complete waste of time and more time to get to programme  now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great work you have done , Is this just your draft copy of what you have thought up or do you have others in mind ?

@Karl-F