Community Manager

Feedback on an Ideas Board

Just a place to put thoughts for a futures ideas board

30 REPLIES 30
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F 

Not to worry, thanks for getting back to me though. 

From a customers point of view, where do we go in order to "request" for new channels to be added to the Now TV lineup?

As I suspect there are other channels that aren't easily accessible other than getting the full Sky/BT/Virgin TV package. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question @gavs82008,

Ideally this would fit perfectly into our Ideas Board, which was an area of the community that allowed for customers to post ideas for NOW TV. 

However, we had to disable the feature, as we didn't like the way it was working and we hadn't really established a process our end, to feedback these ideas to the business. 

The good news is that, we're looking at bringing this back in the future, for now you may want to have a Live Chat, just so we can start to collate these ideas together. 

Thanks

Karl

ukbobboy
Legend

@Karl-F  @gavs82008 

Hey Karl

I do like the idea of bringing back the Ideas Board, it is a very good way of keeping your loyal customers engaged and show you, the provider, what you can do to strengthen and increase your user base.

However, there is one thing I did not like about the last IB, ideas that were non starters, for whatever reasons, were left hanging while still gathering user support. Simply put, if an idea cannot fly then say so, don't leave it there making your users think it has a chance of being implemented when in reality it has none.

Still, I am mainly positive about the return of the IB providing IB2.0 has the necessary tweaks to make it a valuable Now TV customer utility.

UK Bob

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F 

I think the issue is when we have submitted a suggestion for enhancing Now TV there is no additional communication afterwards. Meaning it feels like the suggestion has either been ignored or if it is getting looked into being added we are none the wiser. 

It would be great for feedback with statuses of our suggestions. Or even using staff members to review and once its been looked at the post for new idea could be displayed and visible for other users to view it.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @gavs82008 and @ukbobboy ,

I've created this thread here, just so we can grab your thoughts on the ideas board so we don't stray from the original thread too much. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a fine idea, but ONLY if the ideas are processed and acted upon within a reasonable timeframe. In the past ideas such as catchup sport and red button to mention two, have been requested frequently, these have been commented on and 'approved' by moderators and NowTV board officials. If we don't get results, frankly what's the point. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i change a date for a pass payment please xx

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

Would it be possible to add the Sky Sports On Demand content on NOWTV and allow users to watch the last 24 hours of Sky Sports channel content on demand please?

I like to watch the boxing from the US in the morning when I get up and would be good to watch it on demand as soon as I get up.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A full days tv guide instead of only being able to view now & next

Adding National geographic channel  as currently only Nat geo wild is available