cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV FREEVIEW CHANNELS NOT FOUND!

Everything was working fine the day before yesterday. Then yesterday - no channels! We have tried everything! Internet is working fine, apps are fine, we have reset numerous times, moved the ariel, restarted from scratch, still no freeview channels are found! Spoke to Now TV on the live chat to no avail. Tried a few other fixes, nothing worked. We have a black box and Now TV broadband and just trying to watch on our normal smart TV. They said they would escalate and send me an email with a fix - that's not happened and I'm sure won't fix it. You cannot phone them. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you have the NowTV Smart box with Freeview (Black box with the Blue NowTV Logo on the top of the box casing).

I am guessing you have gone into the NowTV Box settings and tried a re scan of the TV channels ?

Also, i am assuming when you mentioned a reset from scratch you have gone into the NowTV box Advanced Settings and tried a full factory reset ?

When you move the TV aerial from the NowTV Box and plug the aerial directly into the aerial socket on the back of the television and carry out an automatic TV channel rescan does the TV Freeview channel stations work on your television inbuilt TV tuner ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have also had the same problem occur yesterday. I have the now tv smart box with blue logo. Never had problem before. Have tried Apps, they work OK. Screen will not load home page or show tv channels. Have gone back to accessing freeview channels direct on TV. Any advice on possible fixes will be greatly appreciated.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the Now TV 4500SK and am no longer able to see a home page or the freeview channels.

I have performed a factory reset and checked for system updates. Both of those things didn't work. 

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

rescan your channels then do a system update and then should all be ok 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Mrsd310317,
I too have had the same problem occur yesterday and have just fixed it. I went to Settings, System, then System Update, clicked on Check now and I now have the freeview channels back and all seems to be working OK. Good luck and hopefully it will be a minor glitch remedied by a System update check. Best wishes
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've the same problem - i can't even find the pin hole reset bit on my box never mind anything else, but did find a reset button on the bottom.  Have reset it and still nothing.  keep getting a message to say the home page is unavailable - this has been going on for days and i am now getting fed up.