Welcome to your Community

• 7,209 Solutions
  • 44,712 Discussions
  • 675 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

OUTRAGEOUS SHOWING ADVERTS!!!

I am PAYING to use NowTV and you STILL show adverts? What kind of company does this? If they're doing this to get more income because of not enough customers, this is totally the wrong way to go! I'll be cancelling and leaving bad reviews. Totally un...

Resolved! No Subtitles on EE TV app

Hello i have the NOW package through EE TV. Is there any update to when subtitles will be available when watching a film or show in the NOW app? It is very frustrating that we do not have this option as we have to crank up TV volume up to silly level...

Fc12 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 3 thanks

No internet, no help so far from support team

Hi thereI'm on Now Hub 2 and my broadband went live on 9th of April and I still got no internet connection. Only two lights are showing out of three - power and wireless. I've been calling the customer support team and trying to resolve the issue wit...

danv by Mentor
  • 23 replies
  • 9 thanks

Resolved! The Nevers

Are there any plans to air the final 6 episodes of The Nevers on NowTv? If this question is inappropriate for this forum I apologise.

cbrmaz by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 3 thanks
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked