Welcome to your Community

• 7,214 Solutions
  • 44,771 Discussions
  • 1,165 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

TV free

My now tv is free on talk talk and I am getting charged for the service how do I get the service to be free for me please I'm really struggling with money and I am being charged for a free service on the broadband and tv package I'm using 

Paul31 by Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW Broadband messed up my Now TV account

Hi all,I'm a NOW TV member since maybe 2016/2017, and previously had NOW Broadband around this time before moving to another provider.Earlier in February, i joined NOW Broadband again. It was such a hassle getting my account activated for some reason...

Riam by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bil

I payd my bill yesterday and is not showing on my now account? 

Zdenkaf by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

I've now got more accounts than tellies......

HiAm a long-time NowTV customer, but never really had to post anything as it's usually fine.However - long story short, it was originally a standalone account - then it was adopted by BT TV, then I left them , and tried to sign up with EE, there was ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked