Welcome to your Community

• 7,207 Solutions
  • 44,696 Discussions
  • 1,476 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

Billing refund

I cancelled my broadband over the phone with effect from 6th March. I had just been billed for this month so was expecting a part refund. I was then billed again in April so phoned to explain I had already cancelled. I can see in my account that a re...

Jan75 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet down

Why can I never get an answer when I ring.Broadband is up and down like a yo yo. My phone says "connected without Internet". All my lights are on green. Anyone else had issues? I'm looking forward to my contract coming to an end.

Em1 by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

No internet, no help so far from support team

Hi thereI'm on Now Hub 2 and my broadband went live on 9th of April and I still got no internet connection. Only two lights are showing out of three - power and wireless. I've been calling the customer support team and trying to resolve the issue wit...

danv by Mentor
  • 13 replies
  • 6 thanks

Exchange outage

Ex14 exchange outage. Phoned customer services, what a joke !! All you get is some "foreigner" whose first language isn't English wanting to know everything, surprised he didn't ask for inside leg, before not admiting he don't know Jack ###### !!! Al...

Crf by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

Update required

Today message on now tv app (via roku stick) that an update is required  - to go to settings > systems>software update.  When i do this it is states its up to date ?  Even tried a reset and still not working.  It was working yesterday.  Any advice pl...

Account problem

Hello,I have been trying to get help on the hotline for many weeks but no one has been able to help me.I have broadband on NowTV and the service works.The problem is that there is no contract connected to my account.I contacted the hotline many times...

MN by Mentor
  • 8 replies
  • 3 thanks

How do I speak to Now TV

Does anyone know how to speak to someone at Nowtv?  The price of my broadband has just gone up by £13 from last month so need to cancel my contract.   

Hopeless customer service

An engineer was sent to check the connection and diagnosed a fault with the router. I tried to call NOW and I'm told there is no record of my account using email address/address and my details are incorrect. Have wasted 30 mins of my lunchtime on thi...

LCD by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked