Welcome to your Community

• 7,207 Solutions
  • 44,689 Discussions
  • 507 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

DNS stops working at random

I received my Now TV broadband the other day. While using the broadband I can see that at random DNS will stop working. There appears to be no way of changing the DNS IPs that the box send to DHCP clients so I am having to set DNS manually on every d...

DHedley by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now Tv on Roku says update required

On roku the nowtv app says:'Please update your application by going to settings > system > software update,' and 'Client_00001'The app won't start after updating as instructed and even after a factory reset. All the other apps are fine.Everything is ...

Billing

I have been charged three times and can’t use the chat bot to request a refund any help 

No Streaming Available

Bought a Sky Sports pass yesterday and wanted to watch Everton tonight.The streaming is not working at all on my Mac so I can't watch the game.Paid £20  

Exchange outage

Ex14 exchange outage. Phoned customer services, what a joke !! All you get is some "foreigner" whose first language isn't English wanting to know everything, surprised he didn't ask for inside leg, before not admiting he don't know Jack ###### !!! Al...

Crf by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

2 accounts

Hi I have an account but have been given one with my new broadband provider how do I access my new one off my provider they haven't given me details to sign in 

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked