Welcome to your Community

• 7,215 Solutions
  • 44,778 Discussions
  • 1,440 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

Itunes subscription

I recently cancelled my Now TV Pass via the Now TV app (I was paying with my debit card). I've logged in to Now TV today and for some reason, I seem to have an entertainment pass via an iTunes subscription. Now the weird thing is, according to iTunes...

No 5.1 All of a Sudden

Am i alone in this issue, or has anyone else suddenly got no DD 5.1 across all channels?(ROKU Streaming Stick 4K • Active Boost sub, no change to settings, all up-to-date and DD working on other apps & services)

Popeye13 by Scholar 2
  • 5 replies
  • 2 thanks

5.1 not working on Rocu Stick

Since latest update 5.1 no longer works via the app on the Rocu Stick, it still works on chromecast though.Appears to be a bug in the latest update 8.1 Mar 25, 2024

MCN by Mentor
  • 21 replies
  • 3 thanks

Payment

Hey hope you are doing well..i bought sport subscribtion one month ago and now i cancelled the my membership but still now tv is deducting my payments 

iv got a message on my TV screen

please update your application by going to settings   systems   software  where do i find this   i have logged into my account but cant find it

wini by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Initial setup equipment shipping

Hi,I have just placed an order for broadband for a new rental property.Installation date is 3-MayI need to try and make sure that the equipment is not shipped until I have moved into the property, any idea who/how I can get help with this?Thanks

Aggressive Call from "Sky" about router

My Mum has received two calls today from "Sky" telling me that we have an issue with our router and that we must follow the steps they give us over the phone. I pointed out that I had no issues with the internet and that if there was an issue I would...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked