Welcome to your Community

• 7,182 Solutions
  • 44,518 Discussions
  • 1,102 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

Broadband customer service email?

Please can someone share the customer service email address. Long story I had them cancelled the. Changed the date to earlier and the cancellation clearly hasn't gone through. I am now living abroad so can't call. I cancelled my service in Jan to be ...

Britt90 by Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone number

I have joined Now after being with Sky and have been informed that my existing landline number needs to change.This is inconvenient and speaking to BT they advised me that I should be able to keep my existing number?

Delete account

Hello, I want to remove my now Tv account as it takes bills off my card details, and I don't use now Tv anymore. So I want remove it asap.Thanks.

Watch list

How do I clear the watch list,or my list?

CT by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Price rise 2024

Hi,I saw that the Sky are raising prices from April 2024 - Sky broadband and TV price hike 2024 - what can you do? (uswitch.com)As [voucher code removed] is owned does this effect us and do we have the same rights i.e. can we leave?Thanks!

Should I have a device

Hello,I signed up to NOW TV last week , it’s not very clear if i should have a device or should i buy a device separate and use my details to sign into it? 

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked