Welcome to your Community

• 7,215 Solutions
  • 44,790 Discussions
  • 1,409 Members Online

This is your place to chat with other NOW members and show off your knowledge by helping others

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Get advice on performance, set up issues & general troubleshooting for NOW Broadband

Content Issues

For missing episodes, sound issues, subtitles and content availability

Community Activity

Broadband not being sorted

I have had 2 people come out to me when I have meant to be going to work and have therefore been late to come to work I want someone to come on Monday or I will be cancelling the internet as I haven’t had internet for 2 weeks now and it’s rediculous ...

Abbiey by Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

My subscriptions and payment history have disappeared

Now TV app on smart TV stopped working, logged in on-line to see if any issues and both my Sports and Entertainment subscriptions have disappeared, even though paid up. I've also lost all of my payment history.It's as if they never existed but got pa...

MikeyD1 by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charged when account is cancelled

Hello,  I cancelled my subscription to a TV package a couple of months ago and haven't used the service,This month (April) I have been charged twice it seems Once at £4.99 Once at £6.99When I look on my account online it states I have no subscription...

F345ed by Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Fed up of broadband

Absolutely fed up of contacting now as my internet activation date 23rd and I have gone 2 days without internet and no one on the phone is helpful and pretending not to hear me. It’s really stressful, they are not helping Any suggestions please

How Now Broadband are doing

https://www.uswitch.com/broadband/news/ofcom-broadband-tv-complaints-rankings-april-2024/?lid=7fhkjwlrt4sz&utm_medium=email&utm_source=braze-marketing&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=v%3AVariant%201~vi%3Af2c44cbd-22c7-446f-939b-c577c640a6b9~ve%3A...

RoyB by Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the NOW Community.

Top Solution Authors
Most Thanked