cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

would now tv work on a standard kindle fire tablet, not the hd fire version?

would now tv work on a standard kindle fire tablet, not the hd fire version?

as i would like to know what tablets are compatable with now tv, if someone could give me a list of a few i'd be greatfull.

thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

No, unfortunately NOW TV isn't available on any Amazon Fire tablets. It will work on Apple and other Android tablets though (as long as the Android isn't some obscure named one from the Far East which tend to be heavily modified and so may not work, stick to the common brand names ones and you should be fine).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 don't you have a fire tablet?  Can you advise @Anonymous User how much access to Now you get on it.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Android app requires Google services frameworks for apps ...

There not available on Fire OS...

NowTV would have to strip out those frame works scripts to run on Fire OS so will have missing functions...

You wont have any support for any thing when it goes wrong... As its going to be unsupported device...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:

@caseyb1993 don't you have a fire tablet?  Can you advise @Anonymous User how much access to Now you get on it.

@4268 @Anonymous User

I certainly do have that 🙂

Sadly, as others have mentioned, Amazon devices in general do not support NOWTV viewing. 😞

That includes all tablets and fire TV/ TV stick.

The most you can do is access the forum and your account using Silk browser.

@Anonymous User  Remember, there are a lot of devices you can use. 🙂

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂