cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports mobile month pass

Hi . I On Wed 26/09/18 I was emailed offer of free monthly sports mobile pass on Now TV . I have tried to use the voucher code today (29/09/18) and it says the offer has expired. However the T&Cs of the offer say :

"Claim your free Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass using the ‘Claim your offer’ button within this email, (or by entering your voucher code in the ‘My Passes’ section of the NOW TV site) by 23.59 on 30 September 2018 to qualify for this offer."

Anyone else seen this?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi . I On Wed 26/09/18 I was emailed offer of free monthly sports mobile pass on Now TV . I have tried to use the voucher code today (29/09/18) and it says the offer has expired. However the T&Cs of the offer say :

"Claim your free Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass using the ‘Claim your offer’ button within this email, (or by entering your voucher code in the ‘My Passes’ section of the NOW TV site) by 23.59 on 30 September 2018 to qualify for this offer."

Anyone else seen this? 

Worked for me just after midnight last night, so offer hasn't expired.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I spoke to sky team on Chat this afternoon and they have sorted it. Apparently there was a technical glitch with the code they supplied me. I was able to use new code to redeem voucher.