cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

mobile sports pass

My mobile sports pass is not working. I had a 5 x months voucher code that was working since April. I did cancel recently so as not to renew and it worked ok until i tried again today. It now says i need to buy a pass. It no longer shows as valid in my passes and vouchers. The pass should have lasted until September.

I have already tried deleting the app and re-installing on my phone but just the same problem.

To make things worse the on line chat is not working, and today is big day in the premiere league.

Poor service NOWTV!!

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

The 5 months Mobile Sports Pass seems to have gone, and there is only a one Month such Pass available now, £5.99

Not that yours, once set up, should have expired early, but I bet it got treated as one of the new-type passes, and expired,

Thiugh check carefully that you aren’t accidentally running two NowTV accounts, and the five-month Pass isn’t sitting safe and sound in the other account 🙂

If this isn’t the case, I suggest you buy a one-month Pass so you don’t miss your match - unless it is already too late - and when you finally get on Live Chat ask them to credit it back to you, as it was NowTV’s cockup.

If indeed it was.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.