cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPhone XS

When watching a video for some reason on the iPhone XS and I guess x as same software feature the the home swipe bar at the bottom stays in place and does not disappear as if it is not recognising it is a video. This is not the same for other video applications such as YouTube, Netflix and amazon video. As I have tested to see if it was a software glitch to do with iPhone XS. But have not been able to replicate on any other video playback service other than Now TV.

Also this only happens on video that are say catch up and not live. What makes it more confusing. 

All I can say is I know someone else with the same phone and has Now TV and is having the same issue. But not sure how widespread it is. As it depends on how many people watch it on there phone instead of streaming to the tv.

Just want to know if anyone else has this issue and if so. See if Now Tv (Sky) can sort it out.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, exactly as described with iPhone XS Max.  Seems most likely the app needs updated 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

One way I have found around the issue at the moment is to rotate the phone once or twice and that should work for now. As like you say they need to fix it with an update. The only other streaming service with this issue is TVPlayer and that can’t be fixed with the rotation and they said to me they knew about the issue and an update should be out this month. But seems they are cutting it close. And not sure if NOW TV (sky) are aware of this issue.