cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redchiz1
Champion 2

iPad OS

Can you fix the app to hide/remove the Status Bar when live streaming? Most other services manage this.

Thank you very much.  🙂

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

This is a customer forum, so all we can do is agree with the possible changes.

Your best to direct the sound request to customer support. Address in the below picture.

96A5F0DC-C0FD-4980-8877-7A07A1653F96.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

Thanks, but I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying. Anyway, do NOW staffers never visit these forums and it's just for moaning? I will try the route you suggested, a link rather than a picture would have been more helpful.  🙂

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

Trust me I understood that you wanted the iPad app to be improved. Which I agree with as I often use it myself. 

Well NOW staff seldomly come onto the site to help from time to time. However it’s been more used for fellow customers like you and me. 

Sorry about the picture as typing in the email

address gets blocked out for GDPR reasons. As for any links you could get put to live chat if I were to provide a link. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

No worries, I have emailed as you suggested, thanks.  👍

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

It’s not exactly like the YouView Community here 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

Hi @RoyB  fancy meeting you here!  🙂

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

I was just about to say the same thing!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.